Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mango Dry Fruits Shake

I was about to make simple mango milkshake for my son.When I opened the fridge to take out mangoes I saw "Kesar / Saffron Strands" which dragged me to do this "Mango Dry Fruits Shake"
Its indeed very rich and nutritious shake for kids



Ingredients
  • Full cream milk - 200 ml (boiled and cooled)
  • Mango puree - 3/4 cup (made from fresh mango not caned ones)
  • Saffron strands - 2 or 3
  • Raw sugar / Unrefined cane sugar - 1 tablespoon
  • Cashews / Almonds / Pista - 3 each
Method
  • Soak saffron threads in milk for sometime
  • First put cashews, almonds and pista in a mixer jar.Add sugar and little milk.Run the mixer once
  • Now add mango puree and run the mixer again
  • Pour the remaining milk and blend it once more
  • Serve chilled



No comments:

Post a Comment